Sunday, September 2, 2012

Chapter 12


Damen arrived at 6:45. The sun was just starting to rise. He helped me put my suitcase in his trunk. I was completely exhausted. Even though I had gotten to bed early the night before. I wasn't used to getting out of bed before at the least eight.


The ride to the airport was short. We barely spoke. Both of us were still really tired. I was excited to the resort. This was my first vacation out of town. I was glad that Damen had invited me.


The flight to Sunlit Tides was about four hours. The sight from the airplane as the island came into view was breathtaking. The ocean was beautiful. I took in the sights as the plane landed. We got off of the plane grabbed our bags and headed to the rental car desk.
Damen had reserved a car so all he had to do was sign some paperwork and grab the keys.
I kept my eyes peeled on the beautiful view. My mouth was hanging wide open. This place was more beautiful than I had ever imagined.


We pulled up to the resort.
"Wow." Was all I could manage to say.
"I've been here about five times. I'm still breathless by the view every time I come here."
We parked at the valet service and grabbed out bags then headed in to the front desk.


"Welcome to Sunlit Resorts. How may I help you today?"
"Hi. I'm Damen Ordolf. I have a reservation."
"Ok give me one moment while I find it."
She typed away on her computer. After she found Damen's reservation she opened a drawer and handed him a key.
"You are in the presidental suite. Take the stairs all the way up to the fourth floor. Once again welcome to Sunlit Resorts and I hope you enjoy your stay. If you need anything at all please call down here and we will do our best to help you."
She had the biggest smile on her face. It was probaly part of her job description. She did her best to make us feel welcome.
We grabbed our suitcases and headed up to our room.


I was amazed at the space in the room. It was the biggest room I had ever seen at a hotel. This was going to be where we lived for the next week. Damen sat our bags down as I headed around the room looking around.


There was a door that lead out to a balcony. There was a private bar and a hot tub.


I headed back to where Damen was. He pulled me into his arms.
"This is beyond my wildest dreams Damen. I love this place. I don't think I'm going to want to go home."
"I'm glad you really like this place. I've fallen in love with this Island. I've always had the dream of wanting to move here one day."
"I can see why. I would love to live here."
Damen smiled at me softly. There was something else he wanted to say but as he thought about it he changed his mind. I was about to ask him what was on his mind then he kissed me.
"Hey let's head outside to the hot tub."
I nodded my head as I headed over to my suitcase and grabbed my bathingsuit.


We got in the hot tub and cuddled with each other. The sun was shining brightly. I threw my head back and let my body relax completely. The warmth relaxed my muscles.


Damen leaned over to me and began kissing me. I could get use to living like this. Damen impressed me more and more each day. He had my heart completely I just hoped I had his too.

8 comments:

  1. I want Sunlit Tides, it looks so pretty!

    I hope that they have a good vacation! Can't wait to see what happens. And Yay for SN coming out tomorrow so the story can really start! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very pretty. I got some really great pics in the next chapter.
      SN here I come. Lol.

      Delete
  2. Awesome vacation! Definitely a great place for a romantic getaway.
    I hope it goes well for Scarlet. LOL, I can't help but worry something bad will happen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a beautiful place. But at the same time very big and my computer hates it. lol.

      Delete
  3. What a lucky girl she is. :)
    Beautiful vacation spot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful room!
    Wondering what Damien was going to tell her then decided against?
    She is definately lucky, I just can't help but a sense of foreboding. Everything is going so well..almost too well..."hums scary music"...looking forwards to the next=)...edenz~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps he was going to tell her his secret, maybe he was going to purpose to her. Who knows. Yes things are going too well for her.

      Delete